11/18/2009 02:41:00 AM

Happy Birthday STUPID BOY :P

November is always a special month for me packed with lots of "happy" birthdays of my closest and dearest ones.. :)..this day being the most special one ... :)



I dunno what exactly I am going to write here.. just a random flow of thoughts maybe.. I dunno...........

I don't exactly remember how we became sooo close, but for sure I still remember my first day in KSMS, where everyone was missing your absence, teachers,CMs everyone.. I was just thinking if I would be even missed in ma old skol.. lol.. was kinda jealous :P :D.. hehe.. but the very 1st day at skol I started respecting u so much..:).. least did I know that I will ever talk to you or we will become the bestestest friends....

All these years we have had lots of vetti chats, funny discussions, lots & lots of "wat doings?":P, sarcastic blabs, leg pullings, serious talks, I have fought a lot with you, cried 4 the same :D, missed u soo much when u would go in cross with me n lots more.....I cherish all the wonderful moments...:)



U have influenced me so much seriously...I would say am addicted 2 u..lol..I dunno how I talk to you about "Nothing" round the clock ;) wanna write everything in my mind.. but my little gray cells are asleep... am blank :D..(its 3.00 a.m. now u c..:P)

U just became one in my family, one more than anyone else :)..I just wish that we remain the same forever... teras more but not even a pico less...This day maybe a usual day, just a day in ur daily routine.. but its soooo much special 4 me :)

When it comes to having friends
There's quite a few about
But "Stupid" you're the very best
Of that I have no doubt
We've been best friends a long long time
For many many many years(I don't want 2 count)
We've held each other's hands and hearts
Through laughter and through tears
You're very, very precious,
You're solid platinum
In fact you're decked with diamonds
My very special chum
Today's a time to celebrate
And I just want to say
I wish you every happiness
Have a very happy day




Happy birthday stupid boy ;)

4 comments:

Rahmaniac said...

Sooo Cheesy1 :-P thanks a lot for this wonderful gift. :) though i think Lord of the Rings was a better one :-P

Rahmaniac said...

Sooo Cheesy! :-P thanks a lot for this wonderful gift. :) though i think Lord of the Rings was a better one :-P

Ichuuuuuuuuuu :-) said...

thu poda stupid!!!

Ichuuuuuuuuuu :-) said...

idiot i sent a mail na.. dint u read d do's n dnt's ... :P onaku poi thukatha kalachndu post edinen paru ;) :)